Saturday, March 13, 2010

Fab finds at Pop Deluxe!

My super fun aunt sent me a link to Pop Deluxe to check out these awesome Pantone mugs:

I am all about the 179c, process yellow c, 388c, and 3272c!

While I was over there I browsed around a found some other fun stuff I need!

My Lunch Box offers exciting new possibilities for packed lunches. These 50 simple recipes feature inventive sandwiches, tasty salads, healthy treats, and more. I just LOVE the packaging! Created by a chef from New York and an illustrator from Maryland, this is more for parents than single twenty somethings, but I am pretty sure I still need it.



{art-o-mat}

I had originally heard about this at Kate Spade and thought it was such a genius idea. Art-O-Mat is a national program created by artist Clark Whittington out of Winston Salem, North Carolina. He converts old cigarette machines into art dispensing devices and chocks them full of awesome cigarette pack sized work from over 400 artists around the world. You can own an original piece of art for only $5! It's great for unknown artists to get their work out there, it's affordable art for the people and a portion of every sale goes to charity. Go to www.artomat.org to find a machine near you or can order on Pop Deluxe. In Austin you can go to Mercury Design Studio on 2nd Street to check it out.


Hoot Hoot! You could use this darling little owl pitcher for cream, syrup or milk. But it would also look precious will a flower arrangement inside!



No comments:

Post a Comment