Sunday, March 14, 2010

Dreaming in Color

I have been eyeing this for quite a while now and am still facing an internal debate on whether I need this or not.
Behold the Fellisimo 500 Colored Pencils!!!!

So here is how it works, you pay $33 per month and you will receive a monthly package of 25 colored pencils spanning the entire spectrum for 20 months. Each color is given an inventive name (Mermaid's Gown, Georgia Peach, Julep, Irish Hillside, and Lemon Drop to name a few). They also offer several different specially designed display options to show off your investment. My personal favorite is the "orchestra". The finished product is absolutely beautiful:

I want it!

And then the realist in me kicks in...
20 months at $33 = $660

Orchestra Display Units are $41.50...

and I am sure there is tax and shipping...

The internal debate rages on:

I hardly even color...but I would if I had these...if I used them it would ruin the aesthetic...no, it would it add to the charm... $700 is a lot to spent on artistic media...but not so much for an amazing wall installation...

Color me Wishful!








No comments:

Post a Comment